We posted this recipe on our Instagram account this spring, but since the cold season has just kicked in, we are sharing it again here. Hope you stay warm and enjoy the beautiful coloured leaves!
|Serving: 2||Prep time: 30 minutes|
2 packets Noodles*
1/4 cup Frozen corn
1 cup Crimini mushrooms
1 cup Napa cabbage or Bok Choy
1 Tbsp Sesame seeds
(optional) Wakame or seaweed flakes
4 cups Water
10 g Dried kelp or mushrooms
4 tsp Miso**
2 Tbsp Shio Koji***
2/3 cup Soy milk or nut milk
(optional) 2 tsp All-Purpose Gochujang Sauce
- Add dried kelp or mushrooms to a pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Boil water (not listed in the list) in a separate pot for noodles.
- Chop vegetables and mushrooms to a bite size.
- When water starts boiling, remove the kelp or mushrooms and add vegetables.
- Cook noodles according to the package instruction.
- When vegetables are cooked, add Miso, Shio Koji, your choice of milk and garlic granules and cook for 1 more minute until everything is well incorporated.
- Garnish with black pepper and sesame seeds.
* We used brown rice noodle, but you can use regular egg noodles (if you are not vegan), or other types of noodles.
** In this recipe, we used 2 different types of Miso in 1:1 ratio. You can also use our Ginger Miso, Leek Miso, or Jalapeno Miso.
*** Shio Koji is a Japanese fermented condiment you can find in Fujiya. If you don't have it, you can use 1 Tbsp of soy sauce instead.