Who doesn't love easy and quick dinner? Everyone is busy. We get it. We love cooking, but we also appreciate simple recipes when we don't have enough time to make complicated dishes.
If you love teriyaki, you will love this recipe as well. Our Jalapeno Miso is a complex flavour of sweet, savoury, and spicy tastes in one bite and almost addictive. It's like those chips you can't stop eating once you open it. Healthier snacks, isn't it? Hope you will enjoy this dish!
|Serving: 3~4||Prep time: 40 minutes|
1 head Cauliflower
1 tsp Herb salt or sea salt
2 Tbsp Jalapeno Miso*
1 Tbsp Olive oil
Rosemary or any herbs
(optional) A few garlic cloves
- Preheat the oven at 400 F degree.
- Wash cauliflower head and chop into a bite-size pieces. If you are adding garlic, peel the garlic skin. Place them in a glass casserole or baking tray.
- Sprinkle salt, rosemary (we used fresh rosemary from garden, but dried herbs are good as well), and drizzle oil over cauliflower.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- After it's done, take out the casserole from the oven and coat cauliflower with Jalapeno Miso.
* You can also use our Leek Miso instead of Jalapeno Miso if you want something milder.